PRICING

Experts in this field have a contract with the Ontario government that sets the prices for all the devices we make.  All residents of Ontario with a valid health card and a referral from a doctor or optometrist can apply for government funding which covers 75% of the cost of our services.  The remaining 25% is paid by the patient. Upon payment of your portion you will be given an invoice that allows you to submit a claim to private insurance if you have it.  Patients who qualify for ODSP, OW, WSIB have their costs covered 100%.  

*As of April 6, 2022 refugees will have their full costs covered as well.

The price of your custom prosthetic eye will vary somewhat depending on the types of surgeries you may have had, as certain types of implants are trickier to fit than others.  Considering this, patients can expect to be charged something in the range of $850-$1200 for their 25% portion of the fee for a new prosthesis.

Andra will discuss your fee with you at your first visit so you will know exactly what to expect.

Below are listed the patient's portion of our most common products and services:

NEW PROSTHESIS

$850-

$1120

BUILD UP

$200

SIL-OPHTHO

ARTIFICIAL EYE DROPS

$20

REDUCTION

$75

REGLAZE

$30

RECOLOUR

$143

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 9.38.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 9.47.04 AM.png

INFORMATION ABOUT ADP

Not sure about whether or not you qualify for funding?  Visit the ADP website which answers some frequently asked questions.

ADP APPLICATION

The Assistive Devices Program (ADP) is a government program that covers 75% of the cost of our products and services.  Below is a link for the PDF that must be signed by your doctor to qualify for this funding.